Cuba Mission Blogs

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Longing

I feel that my head (or maybe my heart) has been in the clouds lately. I am seriously missing my dear friends in Cuba. I was talking with God as I was driving home today, telling Him all that I feel towards Cuba, missions, and them. I'm just waiting for Him to give me the green light and then I'm gone. The more I dwell on His AWEsomeness last year, the more the Holy Spirits tugs at my heart and the more I fall in love with God all over again. I'm getting ansy. I do but I don't know how I will have the strength to come back after the trip. I can only predict that a bigger piece of my heart will be left behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are commenting without a blog ID, please sign your name. Thank YOU for taking the time to comment!