Cuba Mission Blogs

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Start of Something New

So, I realize that I think too much and over analyze what to write on my blog. I'm not going to try [too hard] and make this an über-professional sounding blog. It's just me writing my thoughts about my love for missions, Cuba, "Cuba Missions", my previous and future missions trips, and everything surrounding those things. I will eventually write about my first [and, Lord willing, not the last] missions trip to Cuba and how I came to discover that "I Heart Cuba Missions". Maybe, I'll even write about my new relationships with my new friends that I made while I was in Cuba. Yup, so this is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are commenting without a blog ID, please sign your name. Thank YOU for taking the time to comment!